Enliven, as part of Presbyterian Support Southland is one of the largest providers of Residential Aged Care Services in the South. Our Vision is a community where all people can make the most of their strengths and feel included, valued and safe.
Our Enliven service philosophy is that some things make for happier, healthier living, no matter what your age or ability. We work to enable a positive and lasting change for everyone in our community and offer support services to people regardless of their beliefs, ethnicity or background.
About the role:
We are looking for applications from dynamic administrators to join our team at Peacehaven Village
The hours of work will be from 8.00 am to 4.30pm on a four days on/four days off roster covering seven days a week. Some flexibility may be available around the hours of work for the right candidate.
The Administrators are responsible for supporting all frontline reception duties along with the timely and accurate completion of administrative activities for the facility. Key tasks include:
- Greeting visitors and handling all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Oversight and management of the staff roster.
- Accurate and efficient typing services, including report writing at the direction of the Manager.
- Cash handling and banking.
- Supporting the manager with HR administrative tasks including orientations as and when required.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Be able to demonstrate your experience with Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Have an understanding of Human Resources and Health and Safety.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work within a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- A roster that enables a work life balance.
- Opportunity to learn new skills.
- A varied role within a team environment committed to providing high quality care to our residents.
If you are wanting an administration role with the opportunity to develop please apply including a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae.
If you have any questions around the role please email email@example.com
Please click here for the position description
Please click here to apply
Please note in order to be considered for this position you will need to be a New Zealand citizen or have the right to work in New Zealand and our pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment.